US Visas - Types of Visas for Immigrants to the US 
The attorneys at The Immigration Law firm, PLLC can assist you in the following areas:

• Asylum
• Work Visas
• Abused Spouse Petitions
• Student Visas
• Consular/Embassy Practice
• Deportation/Removal Defense
• Family-based Immigration
• Employment Based Immigration
• Labor Certification/Job Offer Sponsorship
• Naturalization/U.S. Citizenship
• Waivers of Ineligibility
• Non-Immigrant Visas 
• Investment Visas
• Religious Worker Visas

There are many types of visas that might be sought by someone who wants to visit or move to the United States. 
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:

•Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;

•Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;

•Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas

•Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;

•Preparing all categories of non-immigrant visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students, investors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, athletes, religious workers and their dependents;

•Obtaining permanent residence (Green Cards) and citizenship status for foreign nationals;

•Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status;

•Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent.

Our immigration lawyers are qualified to represent clients in front of:

The United States Customs and Immigration Service
Immigration judges 
Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) 
District courts 
U.S. Circuit courts
The U.S. Supreme Court

Schedule Initial Consultation

Contact us for a  consultation if you would like help with an immigration matter. We will provide you with courteous and prompt service. Our office is on-call 24 hours a day for emergency situations.

Employers who wish to hire foreign workers to temporarily perform services or labor or to receive training may file a Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker.